Wooden Right Hand with Miracle Charms Mexican Milagros Religious Medallions Handmade:
- This is a handmade wooden hand from Mexico adorned with Miracle Charms.
- The Mexican piece of religious art features more than 10 metal medallions, called „Milagros” (or „Miracles”) in Spanish.
- The charms are nailed onto the hand.
- See photos for a complete description of the different medals.
- This is a left hand and it is carved block-style with rounded edges and there is a hook on the back for easy hanging.
- Natural size (the size of the artist’s hand).
- This is a handmade and hand painted piece of folk art. There are artist imperfections that can be seen upon close inspection. There are no chips, cracks or repairs.